Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Snug Cat Litter Mat - 36" x 24"






This is a great product if you have a messy cat like we do.

Its very large and made out of a rubber type material not really sure what its called.

Its very simple you put the mat under your litter box and it pretty much catches all of the debris from the cat coming out ot the box.

Very easy to clean, since we've had it under the box (2 days) we have not had any litter on the floor which is a minor miracle on its own.

And we have already had to shake it off, and all we do is pick it up and shake it out the door.

When we do have to wash it we will more than likely just hose it off because of the material that it's made out of it should go pretty fast and the dry time should be short.

I will recommend this to friends and family.

Overall good quality product.

I did receive this product at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review which I have done here. I do not review stuff that I would not purchase for myself or family. 













No comments:

Post a Comment