Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

BearMoo Lighted Magnifying Glass







Amazon link


Now let me say this thing is great it's basically one of those lamp magnifying glass setups with the light except this is handheld.

The magnification is great with two different magnification types 2x & 5x.

There are 3 L.E.D's on the underside to provide plenty of light.

A nice sturdy handle with a great feel to it.

A slide switch for the on/off button that slides nice and easy.

I have provided pictures of the overall size and one with the light on.

I would have to say this would be a great purchase for anyone really but especially with people that have a hard time reading documents, Working with electronics, or anything that has to do with small parts assembly.

I received this magnifying glass at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review I am not affiliated with the company in any way, You can look at my reviews and tell I am not a robot nor am I new at this.

Size: around 10.5 in. tall / 5.5 in. wide

Weight: right around 9.5 oz.






No comments:

Post a Comment