Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Soniworks Natural silk sleep mask & blindfold






Amazon link



The wife and I absolutely love this sleep mask, You have to keep in mind I have never used one before so I was a little hesitant wrapping something around my head and sleeping lol.

But let me tell you I'm glad we decided to get one it has helped me with sleepless nights and my wife loves using it because she works third shifts a lot.

The fabric is silky smooth, The size can adjust with the strap to fit the smallest or biggest heads and still feel like it's not even there.

It puts no pressure on the head or eyes.

No light gets through what so ever.

And the bonus of the ear plugs are great, they fit very nice and I do not get the sensation of plugged ears like I have with others in the past.

This set came with, The sleep mask, earplugs, an ear plug case, and a nice little bag to carry everything in.

All in all I have to say this is a very nice set and would not hesitate to purchase again.

I did receive this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review.

If you found this review helpful please hit the button below.


Thank you and have a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment