Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Pacifier clip, Set of 3, For Boys and Girls






These are very nice pacifier tethers, very strong.

I think these will last a very long time, the clip for holding onto cloth is durable plastic.

The clip to fasten it to cloth has good teeth in it to grip ahold great and the teeth in them are not sharp at all.

The tether cloth itself is super strong.

And the loop to hold whatever you wish is really strong.

The design on them is vibrant and colorful for a child.

It came with everything pictured, including a nice carrying case and was all packaged in a nice magnetic closure box.

I would have to say if you're in the market for something like this give them a look.

I did receive this item at a discounted price or free for my honest and unbiased review and that is what I have done here.

Quality - Perfect

Functionality - Perfect

Packaging - Perfect

I would recommend this to anyone.















No comments:

Post a Comment