Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Magnetic Screen Door, BearMoo Upgraded Mesh screen door






Amazon link

This product is great, I currently use it for the side door of my garage.

Very easy to install

The magnetic strips are very strong to snap closed but not so strong that you get caught when entering or exiting

The screen material is very good seems very durable it's very thick material, I will have no problems going in and out of the door with parts and or supplies

This was a perfect fit for my door and came with everything I needed to get setup and was off and running in under 20 minutes

Includes velcro , tacks , and the screen

I will be purchasing for the other doors on the house for the price you really can't beat it in comparison to a full blown screen door.






No comments:

Post a Comment