Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Bluetooth Speakers TaoTronics Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker






Amazon link



Let me start by saying how much I love this speaker.

Sound quality is great and seems very durable I have no problem with taking this outside or on the job.

Charge lasts quite a while, I had it playing about 6 hours constant with the volume at about half. ( I would think you can get longer if the volume was lower like in an office space )

Love the NFC function, Just tap and go.

It comes with a charger cord, A 3.5 mm audio cord, And a rechargeable battery.

Its very light weight ( Around 8.4 oz )

6 3/4in long x 2in tall x 1 3/4 deep

If you are in the market for a very nice quality bluetooth speaker you will not be disappointed with this one.









No comments:

Post a Comment