Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2016

CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad








I really like this rest and mouse pad set.

I have to admit that although I do like the mousepad, I don't use it as I game all the time and any gamer will tell you that this mousepad just won't cut it. So I use the wrist pad for my keyboard and gave my daughter the mouse pad, but not before I tested it with my mouse.

The response for the mouse is great and the mousepad stays in place nicely.

If you are going to use this set for an office or classroom or just at home on a pc then this is a great purchase.

The wrist rest is where this set shines for me, Like I said I game alot and my wrists hurt after a long session well now that is a thing of the past with this.

I have tried the gel type pads and they never seem to relieve all of the discomfort, well with the memory foam it's perfect.

The overall quality of this set is great and should last a long time.

I received this item at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review and that is what I have done here. I do not review items that I would not purchase for myself or family.

I did receive this product at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review which I have done here. I do not review stuff that I would not purchase for myself or family.

Quality - Perfect

Manufacturing - Perfect

Functionality - Perfect





No comments:

Post a Comment