Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Inflatable Camping Pillow





Amazon link


The auto inflate only inflates until the inner foam pieces expand and then you can finish inflating by mouth which only took me two deep breaths to do.

This is great for Camping, Hiking, or to keep in your automobile for rest stops.

I will be keeping mine in my truck because I have an epileptic daughter and after she has an episode she likes to lay her head on a pillow and this is perfect for when we are out, All it takes is 30 seconds to remove from bag and inflate. 

The pillow is very durable, I inflated it to test it out and put it on a chair while I went outside and when I returned I sat my 220lb behind on it and it was fine.

I would recommend this to friends and family with no issues whatsoever.

I did receive this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review which I have done here.


Quality - Perfect

Functionality - Perfect

Packaging - Perfect









No comments:

Post a Comment