Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Yellow 24 Cup Silicone Mini Muffin/Cupcake Pan with Recipe eBook (14) by Bear Bakeware








This was my first ever experience with silicone bakeware and let me tell you I was not disappointed.

I made cake brownie muffins and they turned out amazing.

I baked two separate batches, the first one I did without any cooking spray coating and when they were done I just let them cool, turned over the muffin pan and pushed the cakes out with no real force but had to scrub the silicone pan after.

The second  I sprayed with cooking spray and did the same thing after and had to use no force just flipped them over and they fell out and there was hardly a crumb left behind, nothing really to clean up.

The above doesn't really mean anything, after all it's silicone so you don't have to use cooking spray. I just wanted to know which would be better for making multiple batches with minimal washing between.

The silicone pan cooks perfectly.

I just sat it on a cookie sheet, filled a baggie with the mix, snipped the tip and was off and filling the silicone pan.

It finished in the same amount of time that it would have in a steel pan.

The cleanup is so much easier, a little soap and water and it falls right off unlike a steel pan where if you spill any it takes some scrubbing to get it off.

Now that I have the test out of my system I will be moving all of the glassware and steel out and replacing it all with silicone. Just makes life easier.

I did receive this product at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review which I have done here. I do not review stuff that I would not purchase for myself or family.












No comments:

Post a Comment