Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2016

In-Ear Earbud Headphones with Mic, Volume Control & Call Button by Armbeats







These are decent earbuds, But they're not for me and it has nothing to do with the fit or quality, it's the controls.

Let me start off by saying that sound is very much dependent on the person ( which we all know ) so I don't expect anyone to purchase a set of earbuds based on someone else's review of the sound only.

I personally like the sound, high, mid, and lows sound good to me.

The anti tangle is nice.

The part that is not for me is the controls, It has a nice volume slider that works great and the center button will pause the current playing song but that's where it ends for me, not being able to select a different song or make a phone call without taking my phone out is a big no no.

That being said it may not be an issue for anyone else but was for me.

They come with a few sets of silicone buds so you can get the right fit for you.

And a little carrying bag for the earbuds.

I did receive this product at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review and that is what I have done here, I do not review products that I would not buy for myself or family.

Production quality - Good

Sound quality - Good

Functionality - Poor






No comments:

Post a Comment