Search This Blog

Friday, September 02, 2016

CakCity Men's Analog Quartz Casual Business Leather Band Large Face Wrist 3D Hours Scale Design Black Strap Watch







Let me start by saying this is a very nice watch.

For the price you get a very sporty and classy watch.

The design is great the way the numbers are raised.

The color is amazing with the red and black.

The watch band itself is very nice and the quality is great.

I really like the watch face / thickness / width and size overall. ( I actually like large watch faces )

I absolutely love the fact it has not only today's date but also the day. ( Normally only find that in more expensive models )

It may sound stupid, But I love the ticking sound on this. It sounds very mechanical if that makes sense.

Weight is not bad for the size.

Ok, Now that I have that out of the way. I cannot see this thing at night time.... Like at all. There is NO backlight, And not the face or hands have any nighttime visible markings.

So just for that simple fact I would only designate this as a night out type watch where you're in a restaurant or bar and have some type of light, Or like I said before you could use this as a sporty dress watch.

I'm not real sure I would use this type watch for anything where time is of the essence Doctor, Nurse, Law enforcement, Security.

I do like the watch but will use it strictly for a sporty / dress and not a daily driver.

I did receive this item at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review and that is what I have done here.

Quality - Perfect

Manufacturing - Perfect

Functionality - Good











No comments:

Post a Comment