Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

BearMoo Hair Straightener



Amazon link

This is a very nice quality hair straightener.

My wife and daughter absolutely love it.

They have both used these types of products for many, many, years so I trust their judgement on these types of products

Does their hair in about half the time as their old one

I have a few BearMoo products and everyone is great quality and this is no exception, I tend to stay with a seller once I find out that the products are of good quality.

Pros:
Very easy to use
Price
Heats quick
Long cord ( Approx- 5ft.5in )
Anti. Twist cord
Goes up to 450 Deg.
Back of the unit stays cool ( My wife's other one didn't and it blistered paint on her makeup table. )
Lcd display
The cord has a velcro tie to keep it nice and tidy when not in use
Very nice coated bristles
Feels great in your hand
Carrying bag
Good instructions
Came boxed very well

Cons: My wife and daughter could not find any at all.

I base my reviews of products on varying things but for the most part its - Packaging / Product quality / Ease of use / Items included

And this is a great all around product





















No comments:

Post a Comment