Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

1080P FHD 12M Wifi Waterproof 30m Outdoor Sports Action Video Camera Yoci






Amazon link


This action cam is very nice, now I say this with no experience with other action cameras.

I find the video quality great, and I don't consider this an entry level camera, but a competitor.

Lets face it not many people that want these cameras also want to spend upwards of $400 for a weekend camera.

If you're a pro that's another thing but for the weekend warriors this is perfect.

It came with a lot of accessories and everything seems decent quality. ( I will post pictures of the accessories )

It came with two batteries,Charger,and charger cable.

The screen is huge for this size camera 2in.

The camera interface is nice and easy to get used to.

The size is amazing, I love the fact you can just pop it in a bag with a few accessories and go.

It's great to use in many different types of situations, Sports recording, Hunting, Fishing, Diving, Tons of people use them in their cars for insurance reasons.

The protective case it comes with seems well enough and should have no problem being submerged. ( Have not tried yet )

It does not come with an sd card, Which I already knew but didn't want someone to forget so you can use it as soon as you get it.

I really have no complaints about the camera aside from the fact no matter how many apps I try, Finalcam or the like, I cannot get the camera to pair. It just says camera not supported.

This is not a big deal for me but if this is an addition you are looking for you may want to check around to see if someone has a solution for this.

Overall this is a great camera for anyone and at the listed price it's a great gift for Mom, Dad, son or daughter, or any family member or friend.

I did receive this item at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review and that is what I have done here.
I only review things I would normally purchase or have been looking to check out for a while.



Product - Perfect

Quality - Great

Price - Great














No comments:

Post a Comment