Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2016

SoundFit Plus Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker








WOW, I review a lot of bluetooth speakers/headphones and let me say this is one of the best designed and sounding speakers I have had the pleasure to review.

Very durable design with, hard metal to cover the speakers, hard plastic for the case, and is wrapped in rubber around the edges.

Nice large buttons on the top molded into the rubber, so they dont get all grimey.

Speaker, call, and music functions sound AMAZING.

In my opinion the highs, mids, and lows are great. ( Now this is my opinion, what I am here to do )

The side of the unit has a covered spot where the charger and 3.5mm aux. audio jack plugs in.

Features a hand strap, and a standard 1/4" screw receiver spot on the bottom. Where you can attach it to any mount you would use for a camera.

I would DEFINITELY recommend this to others that want a great outdoor speaker.

I did receive this item at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review, which I have done here. I do NOT just review products for the heck of it, You can see by all of my reviews I review them honestly, GOOD or BAD.

People just have to read some of the reviews in the sections, you can usually tell which ones are the ones you should skip because they just wanted the item without paying, or to get a discount. ( Too short / No pictures / No opinion on the item )

Quality - A

Manufacturing - A

Functionality - A














No comments:

Post a Comment