Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Leopard Outdoor Black Steel Cargo Roof Basket with Wind Shield








I love love love this basket.

I installed it on a 2003 Blazer and couldn't be happier.

Made from steel tubing.

Has a angled front to keep wind resistance down.

Overall dimensions: 43" X 39" X 6"

Holds up to 220 lbs.

Great for vacation, camping, hauling, or just to make your vehicle look great.

Very easy to install with step by step instructions.

Comes with everything you need to install and will install on most roof racks that spread 30" apart.

Like I said before I love this rack and highly recommend it to anyone.

I did receive this at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review, which I have done here.

Quality - A+

Manufacturing - A+

Functionality - A++

















No comments:

Post a Comment