Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bulk (10pcs Blue 4GB) USB 2.0 Flash Drives Memory Stick Folding Storage Thumb Drive-Swivel Design (Personal Computers)








These are nice thumbdrives.

I tested all of them and they all worked fine.

I have already started to distribute them to people.

I purchased them to put all of the family photos on and give them out to family members.

They are made from hard plastic with the exception of the key chain swivel part.

There is a LED light on the end opposite of the usb plug.

Plug and play / drag and drop

I would recommend these to anyone especially for, school, business, and general household backups.

I did receive these at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review, Which I have done here.

Quality - Great

Manufacturing - Perfect

Functionality - Great









No comments:

Post a Comment