Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Ze&Li Vegetable Slicer & Mandoline








This is a nice mandoline.

The blades are very sharp and cut through a potato with ease.

We eat a lot of tomatoes and red onions so this is excellent for that.

The unit is nice and sturdy.

Has rubber feet so no risk of sliding all over the counter top.

I really like the storage block for the blades.

Comes with 5 attachments for cutting,

1.5mm, 2.5mm slicers
2mm, 3.5mm, 7mm julienne

The grip for the vegetables is nice and big, it covers your full hand so that nothing is exposed to the blades. ( one of the biggest I have seen )

Very easy to clean stainless steel. ( BE CAREFUL, THE BLADES ARE VERY SHARP )

This unit is quite big in comparison to our old one, but I like that, it makes it feel safer. ( I have included pictures with the measurements )

Overall if you're in the market for a nice mandoline for a decent price I would recommend this one.

I did receive this unit at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review, which I have done here.

Quality - A

Manufacturing - A

Functionality - A





















No comments:

Post a Comment