Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Gonex Tactical Backpack Extentable Functional Backpack 45L-60L








This backpack is simply put, one of the best backpacks I have ever owned . And trust me I have a lot of bags.

I could never really find the right bag for my stuff, photography, action camera accessories, tablet, battery banks, and EDC stuff.

Well I will tell you, this thing fits the bill perfect, and when I say smaller throughout this review please keep in mind there is nothing small about this awesome bag.

The whole bag has very good quality zipping systems.

All of the Molle strap locations you could possibly ever want.

Heavy duty plastic buckles.

The main bag is nice and large, and features,

Extra D ring locations.

A strapping system that lets you expand the bag to a bigger size.

Top carry handle.

Front Velcro spot for your patches.

The shoulder straps are padded along with the back of the pack and lumbar pad.

Shoulder straps have more D rings and Molle locations.

Features a waist and chest strap. ( And the chest strap has a whistle built into one of the buckels )

Has two loop points on the bottom.

Everything is fully adjustable to fit the individual.

The main compartment has a large section and a pocket. ( Same thing for the secondary compartment just a tad smaller, and the small pocket is a net in the secondary )

The smaller Molle pouches on the side feature,

A large compartment, and a smaller pocket in both.

Plus additional Molle attachment locations.

Same great zippers.

The smaller long Molle bag in the front features,

A handle and detachable shoulder strap.

buckels and straps to adjust the size.

A large main compartment and a smaller pocket.

Two (2) side compartments.

A front large zipper compartment.

And everything has the same zippers and Molle straps.

All of the bags are detachable, so you end up with a total of two (2) bags and two (2) pouches, that can all be rearranged to your liking. ( or bring your own )

This bag is large and made of qreat quality materials, I would highly recommend this to anyone that is, in any of the branches of service, security, camping, hiking, photography ( What I use it for ), anyone who needs to carry a lot of equipment and be comfortable doing it.

Main pack roughly 14 x 20 in.

Long front pouch roughly 8 x 12 in.

Smaller side pouches roughly 6 x 9 in.

all of these are rough estimates with a tape measure.

This was a great purchase.

I did receive this item at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review, which I have done here. I have received NO compensation for my review, nor was I persuaded by the seller.

Quality - great

Manufacturing - Perfect

Functionality - Beyond perfect




























No comments:

Post a Comment