Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Survival Shovel - Folding Shovel with Pick Axe, Saw, and Fire Starter








Great shovel.

Comes with, 

Shovel
Fire starter
Carrying pouch


Made from heavy duty steel it's the perfect tool for, striking, digging, trenching, and emergency situations like getting stuck in snow.

Unfolds very easy to give you a pick, shovel, or saw. The orange locking nut keeps everything locked into position securely.

Has a very comfortable handle with a fire starter built into it, simply unscrew the handle end cap to expose.

Not too heavy and a good size to carry in a backpack/rucksack. ( I purchased mine to keep in my truck for the Ohio winters )

I do agree with others that have said to sharpen the shovel with a file, I think all of these types of shovels should be sharpened to get optimal results. ( work smart, not hard )

HERE'S A HINT, the top handle where the fire starter is located is the perfect size for small item storage, just plug the threaded end that attaches the top handle to the bottom, and you can store stuff like paracord, fishing hooks, fishing line, blades, bandages, or anything else you can think of. ( Think of it like the good old survival knives out there )

The pouch is very nice, and keeps the shovel tidy until you need it. ( The pouch has a belt loop )

Overall I would definitely recommend this to anybody for, camping, hunting, hiking, fire control, or to keep in their vehicle for peace of mind.

I did receive this shovel at a discount for my honest and unbiased review, which I have done here.

I LOVE this thing.

Quality - A

Manufacturing - A

Functionality - A+
























No comments:

Post a Comment