Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bear Bakeware Silicone Muffin/Cupcake Pan









I love this muffin pan.


I also have the Bear Bakeware small muffin pan that I love and that is the main reason for purchasing this one.



They are non stick.



Very easy to clean.



You never have to worry about rusting.



Use with liners or not.



Bake perfectly every time I use them.



The great part is the cooling time, if you are making multiple batches of stuff the cooling time between is very, very low.



The quality of this pan is very nice, nice thick silicone and BPA free.



Even comes with a free E-Recipe book.



I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking to upgrade their old metal bakeware.



I did receive this item at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review, which I have done here.





Quality - A



Manufacturing - A



Functionality - A+










No comments:

Post a Comment