Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

RnS Star Full Stainless Steel Made Small Folding Knife









                                                                           RnS Star

 Full Stainless Steel Made Small Folding Knife




This is the perfect EDC ( Every Day Carry ) knife.

Lightweight - 2.36oz

Compact - 3.25in closed

    5.75in open

   1in wide

   .25in thick at the clip


   Comes super sharp out of the box.

Thumb rest, to apply force.

Thumb liner lock mechanism.

Belt clip

Durable black coating

Finger ridges

Perfect to have for any situation.

I personally use mine as a money clip so I don't walk out of the house without it.

I would recommend this knife to anyone.


Quality - A

Manufacturing - A

Functionality - A

Design - A


To see my full video review click the link below,



















I received this item at a discount or free for review.




No comments:

Post a Comment