Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

APOSON SKMEI 9058 Mens Roman Numeral Stainless Steel Watch






If you look at my blog or Facebook posts you will see I am a huge fan of APOSON SKMEI watches and this one is no exception.

Classy watches at amazing prices.

This model, SKMEI 9058 is a great example of the quality I have come to love from them.

The features are, 

Japanese Quartz Movement
Stainless Steel
Waterproof - 98ft
Roman numeral time marks
Double locking clasp

This watch is perfect for business or casual.

Very comfortable to wear for long periods.

Accurate time keeping with date window means you will never be late for one of those important times in your life.

With fathers day just a short time away, this would make the perfect gift for dad, not to mention birthdays, graduation or gift of gratitude.

I love mine and I'm sure you or a loved one will too.

Quality - A

Manufacturing - A

Functionality - A

Design - A

Don't hesitate to click on the link below to get yours now.



I received this item at a discount or free for review.
















No comments:

Post a Comment