Search This Blog

Monday, March 27, 2017

Q-SWAP Mobile Power kit








Q-SWAP mobile power bank kit



This Q-SWAP battery system is the absolute best battery setup I have ever used for mobile power/charging.

The footprint of both combined is half the size of other battery banks in this power category.

You will always have power with this system.

It features a system of swappable battery banks and a single cradle/holder.

Once you charge both of the battery banks all you have to do is pop one in the cradle and plugin your piece of electronics and your all set. Once the first bank is depleted, simply swap for the other battery bank and put the first one on charge. This way you always have a fully charged battery bank.

Each battery bank has 5200mAh of power for a total of 10400mAh.

Charge time for the batteries is 1.5 - 2 hours for each one.

I get around 75% charge on my Galaxy Note 4 from 5%.

They are very lightweight and compact, they fit great in your pocket, purse or bag. 

Weight ( 5.0oz ) Size in cradle around 3.75in X .75in X 1.75in

Battery bank size around  2.75in X  .75in X 1.50in

The USB connector plugs in sideways on the top so you won't have a USB cord sticking straight up out of the unit and run the risk of snapping it off.

I keep my battery bank in my front pocket and it's no more noticeable than having keys there.

I LOVE IT!

Included in the box,

2 X Battery banks
1 X Battery cradle
Micro USB cable
Small carrying pouch
Instructions

I would definitely recommend this to others.


Quality - A+

Manufacturing - A+

Functionality - A+

Design - A++













I received this item at a discount or free for review.




No comments:

Post a Comment