Search This Blog

Saturday, October 01, 2016

Smarson WIFI HD Digital Action Sports Camera, 12 MP 1080P 1.5" LCD






I love this camera.

Price is great and the features are awesome.

This is the only action camera that I own that works with the app. via wifi.

It comes with tons of accessories to get you started, and you can build you collection from there with any of the accessories from GoPro.

The video & still images are great.

I also use the camera as a wireless wifi camera in the house with the help of the app.

Menus are easy to navigate.

The transfer rate from camera to PC via the USB cable is outstanding.

The battery lasts a lot longer in this one than in any of my other ones.

For the price and quality of this camera, I would not hesitate to purchase again. And I would highly recommend that if you're looking for a quality camera at a great price, STOP LOOKING!

I did receive this camera at a discount for my honest and unbiased review, which I have done here.

Quality - A+

Manufacturing - A+

Functionality - A+

























































No comments:

Post a Comment