Search This Blog

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Smarson 1080p Car Dash Video Camera







I think this is a great entry level dash camera.

The camera is very easy to run.

Menus are simple.

I really like the g-sensor and loop recording functions of the unit.

Can use it with or without the power cord. ( You get a ten-foot cord with it )

Has a good size display, so it's not intrusive to your line of sight on the windshield.

The suction cup mount is very strong.

Can be mounted from top or bottom.

You have to add an SD card to it for it to function, so if you don't have one lying around be sure to purchase one.

The video quality is decent in the day, but you would have to be driving on well-lit roads for night time driving for it to be useful, as the led light doesn't give off much illumination.... But for me, it didn't matter as I don't drive at night.

The camera functions well enough for insurance purposes.

I included a video of the camera recording on an overcast day.

At this price, it's a small cost for peace of mind so I would recommend this to others.

I did receive this camera at a discount for my honest and unbiased review which I have done here.

Quality of product - A

Manufacturing - A

Functionality - A






































No comments:

Post a Comment