Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Premium loose leaf teas gift box








This assortment is amazing.

Makes a great gift for the tea lover in your life.

You will receive 10 resealable packs of ( 10gr. each ) premium loose leaf tea.

A combination of unique Chai teas, Darjeeling tea, Assam tea, Nepal tea, breakfast tea and Earl grey tea. Every tea is made of 100% natural ingredients.

The flavor of these are great. ( Haven't found one I didn't love. )

I really like the flavor seal packs each one is packed in, that allows me to make a batch to whatever size I need.

               Each pack is labeled with the packing date, grade, & purity symbol.

This sample set comes in a nice gift box all ready to give and enjoy for the holidays together.
( Teapot not included )

I would highly recommend this to others.

Quality - A

Manufacturing - A

( Disclaimer: I received this at a discount or free for review. )














No comments:

Post a Comment