Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2017

APOSON Mens Digital Watch, Outdoor Sport Watch, Military, Waterproof LCD Electronic Wristwatch Backlight 50M Water Resistant Stopwatch Alarm





I love this watch. It's very durable and has all the functions I need.

Backlight
Stopwatch
Countdown timer
Date
Alarm

Very easy to use and set.

Nice wide face and band, I like a nice big watch so this one fits the bill perfect.

The face is clear and easy to read.

Fits very well.

Perfect for work, business, coaching, running, hiking or biking, you name it this watch is what you need.

If you have any question please feel free to hit me up on Facebook or Twitter or just ask on the Amazon product page.

I would recommend this watch to anyone.

I received this item at a discount or free for review.
















No comments:

Post a Comment